The Healthcare Center of Excellence (COE) consists of a group of distinguished subject matter experts dedicated to improving the performance and effectiveness of the U.S. healthcare system. eGlobalTech (eGT), a leading provider of management and strategic consulting services for the Federal Government, established the Healthcare COE to conduct high-quality, independent research and to provide innovative, practical recommendations that advance healthcare in the following areas:
- Health Information Technology (HIT)
- Healthcare Policy and Management
- Health Data Exchange and Interoperability
- Payment Processes/Fraud and Abuse Prevention
The COE’s research is conducted in collaboration with Federal Agencies, private hospitals and clinics, and non-profit organizations. We also provide gratis advisory services to non-profit organizations with health-related missions.
Foremost, the COE serves as a catalyst for innovative through leadership by bringing together recognized experts to discuss and analyze health-related issues at regular forums. Our experts include former and current executives of the Department of Health and Human Services, the National Institutes of Health, the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare, TRICARE, and large national hospitals and research institutions.
The COE strongly believes in giving back to the community. We actively support the following organizations:
- The Children’s Inn at NIH
- Capital Hospice
- Life with Cancer.
- hCentive Executive Presenting at the Marketing, Outreach & Distribution on Health Insurance Exchanges Conference
- REACH Health Powers Telemedicine Stroke Program at Premier Health
- The Fraser Institute: Sweden Shows Canada How to Reduce Health Spending While Improving Medicare
- Latest Health Hurdle: Buying Insurance Without A Bank Account
- Covenant Health and MemorialCare Health System Receive National Honors for Improving Care Quality, Creating $20M in ...
Healthcare Center of Excellence
(703) 652-0991 [Office]
(703) 842-7591 [Fax]